Last updated December 20th 2017.
Please note that Our Games, Website and Services may contain links to websites or other services owned and operated by third parties. We do not endorse any such third-party services. We are not responsible or liable for anything that happens to you when you visit or use these services. We strongly recommend that you review the privacy policies and cookie usage of these third parties.
Data Collection and Data Use
Overlap Studio collects the following data:
- For those who choose to log into Facebook, We collect your public profile, friends list and email address;
- Data generated through using Our Services, such as the date and time of your activity in the game, game statistics, and other similar information;
- Data about Your device, such as unique identifier, type of device, operating system and platform;
- Analytics and crash data.
Overlap Studio uses the data collected data:
- To provide You with the Services;
- To provide You with the best performance of Our Services;
- For those who choose to log into Facebook, to display Your name, profile picture and gender to other users;
- To display Your username and game statistics to other users;
- To personalize Your experience;
- To send You push notifications (which You can choose not to accept or turn off by visiting the settings section of Your device and selecting the appropriate setting);
- To offer You other Services which We think may be of interest to You, by email or push notifications;
- To administer, support, improve and develop Our Services.
Security and Data Retention
Your personal Information is stored offsite in a manner that reasonably protects it from misuse, loss, unauthorized access, modification and disclosure.
We will keep Your data only for as long as it is relevant and useful for the purpose for which it was originally collected and otherwise where required by law.
If You no longer wish for Us to store and use Your data, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that this may affect the provision of Our Services to You.
We use a range third parties, to help Us improve Our Services and give You the best experience of Our Services, such as Our database and Website service provider, advertisements service provider and analytics service provider. These are service providers who process data on our behalf and cannot use it for their own independent purposes.
Our third party partners, and their privacy policies are as follows:
Disclosure of Your Data
We or Our third-party partners may disclose your personal information where we are required or permitted to do so by law or to protect or enforce Our rights or the rights of any third party. We may also share your data with third parties to prevent fraud, abusive or unlawful behavior or to demonstrate our compliance with other terms or laws.
Overlap Studio may disclose your information to third-parties in connection with a purchase, transfer or sale of Overlap Studio.
Our Services are not specifically targeted to children. We do not knowingly collect or distribute personal information from or about children under the age of 13.